Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Week 15: Lagos, Portugal -- 4/28 to 5/3/16

Heading to Lagos was the perfect trip before finals and finishing up my time here in Spain! We relaxed, went to the beach, kayaked in some amazing caves and rock formation, and cooked in our airbnb house. 

I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, but I still got a bunch to document the trip. Due to me not taking as many photos, I was able to enjoy more the people I was around, the scenic views of the Atlantic ocean, and be able to really relax. 

Nevertheless, here are some pictures from the trip! 


A couple pictures of our Airbnb house and some dinners that we all cooked! 




Chicken and rice with a freshly made salad

Steak/pork and eggs dinner! 



My good Spanish friend Pablo posing 


Found our own beach area and hitting up some well-crafted cacao and peanut butter sandwiches
(from left to right: Jack, Sanad munching, Wyatt, Pablo (Spanish friend), and Riley with the fedora) 


View from our friends' apartment










The whole group after our kayak trip into the grotto/caves like passages right offshore! 

 






Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! This weekend I am headed back to Sevilla to meet up with my sister Jenny! Can't wait! 



1 comment: