Thursday, May 12, 2016

Week 16: Sevilla and Granada with Jenny! -- 5/6 to 5/11/16

This past weekend I headed over to Sevilla to meet up with my sister Jenny! Although the forecast was mostly rainy, we were able to make the most of the little sunshine we had!

Here are some pictures from the past week in Sevilla and Granada:

Flower in the Park by Plaza de España




Granada tribute in Plaza de España



Real Alcázar in Sevilla 


Real Alcázar







A "Pavo Real" (Royal Turkey) or Peacock in the Real Alcázar

The Metropol Parasol, the World´s largest wooden structure! 





Jenny and I with the Alhambra at el Mirador de San Nicolas 

Flowers in one of the Mosque's in Granada



Sunset

Sanad and my host aunt at lunch with some great Paella! 
Made some apple crisp for my family!



Took Jenny to a Flamenco show in the caves and, as always, it
 was awe-inspiring how great the dancers, singer, and guitarist were.


More to come soon! I only have one more week left in Granada, cannot believe my travels are coming to an end so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment